How to transfer Cardano Native Tokens (CNTs) to Milkomeda network?
Bridging from Cardano to Milkomeda
You can transfer your Cardano Native Tokens (CNTs), for example, BLUES tokens from Cardano network to Milkomeda C1 using Blueshift's Bridge interface.
You need to have Cardano wallet installed.
You need to have some CNTs in Cardano that are listed on Blueshift DEX.
You need to have at least more than 4 ADA tokens on your Cardano wallet balance for CNT bridging: about 2 ADA must be kept on Cardano network wallet for other tokens maintenance and the rest you need to pay as a fee for bridging and transactions.
1) Connect your Cardano wallet to Blueshift App.
2) Connect Milkomeda wallet (e.g. Metamask) to Blueshift App (skip this step if already connected).
3) Select BLUES token from dropdown list.
4) Enter the amount you want to bridge. Check that you have enough ADA in your Cardano wallet to pay fees and to keep in Cardano wallet for other tokens maintenance. Ones you are ready click "Bridge" button.
You will pay fee for brdging and for transaction in each network.
Fee amount doesn't depend on bridging volume.
5) Double check the information and confirm bridging operation.
6) Confirm the transaction in your Cardano wallet.
- 1.Transaction in Cardano network.
- 2.Bridging from Cardano to Milkomeda.
- 3.Transaction in Milkomeda network.
You will recieve your BLUES in Milkomeda in about 5-20 min depending on network capacity.
You will see status of each bridging step in the right-top corner.